Terms & Conditions | Movies Under the Denmark Stars Competition
Howard Park Wines Pty Ltd
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, participating outlets/venues and of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion (including the immediate family members of the before mentioned people) are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 9am 3rd December 2015, ends 11.59pm 28th December 2015.
4. To enter, simply enter your details in the online entry form as directed to from the Burch Family Wines blog post, 'Win a Double Pass to our Movies Under the Denmark Stars season'.
5. The draw will take place at 9.00am on 29 December 2015 at Howard Parl Wines Pty Ltd, 2 Birksgate Road, North Fremantle, Western Australia 6159.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
7. Entrants may only enter once.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this competition entrants:
(a) consent to the Promoter owning any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purposes; and
(b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
10. The prize is one of six double passes to the movie of their choice from the Movies Under the Denmark Stars season, valued at $36 each.
11. The total maximum value of the prize pool is AU$216.00
12. The prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email immediately after the winning entry is selected
13. If the prize is unclaimed by 31 December 2015, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the winner’s entry invalid and award the prize to the next best valid entry.
14. Where the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
15. The prize winners must at the Promoter’s request, participate in any marketing and promotional activity in relation to winning the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name and image in such promotional material.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding any prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. Any personal information collected will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Personal information may be disclosed to contractors and agents assisting with this promotion or to communicate with entrants. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address stated in the Promoter section of these conditions.
18. The promoter is Burch Family Wines, 2 Birksgate Road, North Fremantle, Western Australia.