Terms & Conditions | Howard Park Camperdown Cellars Competition
Howard Park Wines Pty Ltd
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, participating outlets/venues and of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion (including the immediate family members of the before mentioned people) are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 9am 14th September 2015, ends 11.59pm 30 November 2015.
4. To enter, simply purchase any two bottles of Howard Park wine from a participating store, fill in the entry form and place in entry box in store.
5. Participating stores are: Kingston Road - Camperdown, Parramatta Road - Camperdown, Macpherson Street - Bronte, Victoria Street - Darlinghurst, William Street - Double Bay, Catherine Street – Leichhardt, Spofforth Street – Cremorne.
6. The draw will take place at 9.00pm on 1 December 2015 at Camperdown Parramatta, 140-144 Parramatta Road, Camperdown, NSW 2050.
7. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
8. Entrants may enter an unlimited number of times providing each entry is secured with a new purchase.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this competition entrants:
(a) consent to the Promoter owning any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purposes; and
(b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
11. The prize is one of seven Howard Park Wine Museums, valued at $500 each. Seven wine museums will be given away across the seven participating stores.
12. The total maximum value of the prize pool is AU$3500.00
13. The prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email immediately after the winning entry is selected
14. If the prize is unclaimed by 31 December 2015, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the winner’s entry invalid and award the prize to the next best valid entry.
15. Where the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
16. The prize winners must at the Promoter’s request, participate in any marketing and promotional activity in relation to winning the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name and image in such promotional material.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding any prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the Guidelines is available at http://www.alcohol.gov.au/internet/alcohol/publishing.nsf/Content/guidelines.
19. Any personal information collected will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Personal information may be disclosed to contractors and agents assisting with this promotion or to communicate with entrants. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address stated in the Promoter section of these conditions.
20. The promoter is Burch Family Wines, 2 Birksgate Road, North Fremantle, Western Australia.